I haven't done a weekly update lately b/c I feel like nothing has really changed but I had a doctors appointment today so I figured it was time to update.
Symptoms: no symptoms for the last couple of weeks other than my belly getting bigger. I did notice about week 18 though I started to feel cramps in my lower abdomen. I knew it was probably normally but I'm sure all first time preggers still worry. Luckily I have good experienced mom friends and they all assured me it was from the stretching and growing and dehydration. The cramping was like a lot of pressure plus knife stabbing me. (may have a little exaggeration on that last statement) byte other way if feel cramping like "that time of the month" feeling you are probably ok. My doctor did mention to just relax get off your feet and drink plenty of fluids. If its really bad it never hurt anyone to just call the doctor that may help ease your mind.
Weight: I am still consistently gaining 1lb a week since I found I was pregnant. I haven't been eating quite as much and I'm trying to be better about doing something active weekly. We'll see how long that lasts.
Cravings:no cravings still. But I never have a problem finding something that sounds good to eat. :)
Baby K: I actually read my weekly update email that says what to expect this week and what not. It says baby K is about 5inchs long and about 7ounces. He/she is getting bigger and it's showing in my belly. Lol
Other happenings: doctors appointment have been good. No news really. I do like going just to hear the heartbeat, always reassuring. Very excited about my next appointment in 2weeks we finally find if baby k is a boy or girl!!!! Kevin won hubby/future daddy award last night bc he spent 2hours with me on photoshop to design the invite for our gender reveal party we are having. It's a big deal bc he is so busy right now with school and work and applying for jobs so I am so thankful he spends time with me thinking about this precious baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment