And of course one afternoon we hit up the tanger outlets. We always go shopping at the outlets and always find great deals. I got a couple of my Xmas gifts there. Although with the way this baby is growing I may be hitting up my mom to give me some of my gifts a little early so I don't have to wear a moo moo to work. :) I wasn't the only one who got Xmas gifts. We find out Tuesday the 23rd whether baby is a boy or girl and if you haven't already heard my mom and Nina are so excited and have been buying cute clothes for this little one since they found out. Every store we went in to if I got separated from them I always found them in the baby section. Oohing and aahing. I don't complain at all bc they find some good deals and have great taste.
Speaking of having great taste I had only packed comfy clothes like gym shorts and T-shirts. My sister is much more of a fashionista than me and she flat out asked me "are you wearing what your we're yesterday again to go shopping." I said that's all I brought, so she dressed me and I have to say she has got style. I took this for my 20 week picture.
Even though it was a long drive there and back (6 1/2 hrs one way) and a short weekend it was a lot of fun hanging out. We didn't take many pictures but good memories and i got spoiled with Krispy Kreme doughnuts two mornings in a row. :) I am very excited that Nina is coming down to Atlanta this coming weekend too for our gender reveal party. we had fun planning that this weekend at the beach. Stay tuned for that post.
No comments:
Post a Comment