I am way behind on posting lately but i am working on it. In the mean time enjoy some pictures we have taken thus far since we found out we were pregnant!
1st pregnancy test. (this only cost like a dollar so we bought another one just in case)
2nd test (more expensive and not as clear at first as the cheap one)
Parents!
This is how we told my parents. Doubt my stomach will ever look this flat again. :(
12 weeks
14 weeks
16 weeks

Ahhh. Look at that adorable little baby bump! How exciting! I love it. Doesn't everything seem so much more "real" when you start seeing your body change like that? You look great, Amber!
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from Emily's blog! I love your 16 week bump.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until my real bump appears : )
You are looking so so cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys! You look wonderful! !!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys! You look wonderful! !!!!!
ReplyDelete