Thursday, July 14, 2016

Peach Picking

We have a local orchard that has all kinds of fruits and vegetables through out the year. We've only gotten apples from them before but they are a doing a trial run  U-pick this weekend for their peaches. We went early this morning with some friends and got lots of yummy peaches. I don't really like peaches because of the texture but I did bite into a few to get Adeline started and they were delicious. The orchard is called Isom's Orchard in Athens, AL.




the loot! This box was $20 and we split it with a friend.

Adeline was a fan

her shirt was the onesie I made for Lillian's first birthday  



My little Georgia peach picking peaches. 

Lillian loves peaches but didn't believe me. I finally convinced her to take one bite and she then proceeded to eat 3 more peaches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment