Sleep: I'm not sure what happened but the week after she turned 7 months old she started waking in the middle of the night again to eat. I felt like maybe my milk supply was decreasing as well and she wasn't getting full feedings. I decided to pump a few times a day to help my supply and also be able to see how much she was drinking. It was a long month but luckily it turns around next month.
Eating: She was eating more solid foods this month. We do a hybrid of BLW and purees. A friend let me borrow her Infantino Squeeze Station which gave us some options of food if we were on the go or when I don't feel like cleaning up a huge mess from BLW. This thing is pretty awesome. I made these pouches out of two small sweet potatoes and 5 carrots. It was time consuming to boil the vegetables but nice to know what exactly she is eating. It took her a few times to figure out how to actually suck the food out so I'd squeeze it a little but now she is a pro. It came with a little spoon that attaches to the end too that you can squeeze the food onto.
Some solids we do are chicken and most fruits. She hasn't truly choked on anything yet and gagged only a few times. She does better with more solid foods now. She wasn't a fan of bananas at first and had a hard time working them around her mouth. She is a pro at eating chicken and its funny to watch her. She looks like a cow or horse chewing on grass. I have noticed that the skin on the blueberries will sometime get stuck to her tongue so once she is done eating I just check to make sure no more food is in there.
Switched her out of the infant carrier to a convertible seat. I have to admit its a lot harder to get her in this seat than her carrier.
More swing fun. I think she likes it.
Side sleeper
pool time
Adeline randomly broke out in this rash one day this month. It only lasted about two days and looked worse when she was overheated.
We got a new paci clip and I love it. It is made out of chew bead necklace instead of fabric. The only compalint is the clip is plastic and super strength Adeline pulls it off all the time. She especially loves to do this in the car and throw it down between the seat and door.
Loves baths
and the pool
No comments:
Post a Comment