Adeline turned 11 weeks old on Christmas day!
Sleeping: She is still waking up once in the middle of the night to eat. While we were at my parent's house for the holidays she also started waking around 5ish. I didn't want her fussing to wake everyone else up so I would get up and put her paci in and if that didn't help I fed her for a quick 3 minutes then she would fall right back to sleep. The problem with feeding her that 5 am snack was she'd sleep past her DWT of 7:30 am so now that we are back home I'm hoping if she does wake up at 5 am we can just let her fuss a little and fall back asleep on her own. Other than that she slept awesome for the week we were at my parent's house. Poor thing even slept in the bathroom a few nights because there was a spare room for her to sleep in and I can't sleep if she is in the room with me. (she grunts too much) She does still sleep in her swing for all her naps and bedtime. Hoping to start transitioning to her crib once all the holiday traveling is over.
Eating: I'm loving that she is such a fast eater. She only seems to spit up when I'm too full and the letdown is too fast.
Other Fun Facts:
- Her yawns are so cute looking and sound so sweet.
- She also has the sweetest little stretch when I unswaddle her.
- She is wearing 3 month clothes
- Adeline sat in her bumbo chair for the first time this week. She has good head control but not quite 100% so she only sat in it for a few minutes with me right there.
She wasn't a fan at first
but quickly became a fan.
- She doesn't drink out of a bottle much and while my sister was feeding her this past week I caught her holding the bottle herself!
A few more pictures from this week
No comments:
Post a Comment