Monday, September 21, 2015

Adeline's Nursery

This past weekend Lillian went to Nana and Papa's house for a few days and Mommy and Daddy got some things accomplished around the house. In particular, we finished setting up Adeline's Nursery. I think the only thing we are missing is a shelf over the changing table. The pictures aren't the best quality I had terrible lighting and had a hard time focusing with the lens.



don't mind my blue lips, I had a blue pop Italian ice cone from Brusters :)

Have the baby's hospital bag packed, now to pack mine...

Doing the Dad thing. I put this together by myself for Lillian and knew Daddy would get it done much faster so I left it for him. 



peek-a-boo


angle from the door

Lillian slept in her swing a lot since she spit up soooo much. We will see how often this gets used with Adeline. 

Another angle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment