Saturday, August 1, 2015

Baby#2: Pregnancy Week 30

30 weeks on Wednesday July 29th
Baby Growth:
  • Her skin is getting smoother.
  • But her brain is getting wrinklier — to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
  • She's now strong enough to grasp a finger!
  • Around 3lbs??? Whoa this is getting real!

Symptoms:
- Heartburn, heartburn, heartburn
- At night if I stretch out my leg it cramps up with a charlie horse 
- it is getting harder to find a comfortable position to sleep in and if i use my pregnancy pillow I get too hot. A few nights I woke up literally sweating.

Dr. Appointment:
We had a regular check up this week which meant it should have been short but we had to wait about an hour before we ever saw the doctor. Once I went back to a patient room we were in and out in about 10 minutes. I go every two weeks now. K2 looks good heartbeat around 140 and measuring at 33 weeks. I asked if that means she will come early and he said no just that she is big. lol. The week prior I had to do my 3 hour glucose test since I did not pass the one hour one and my results came back fine. Whew! 

Weight Gain:
hovering around 28lbs above pre-pregnancy weight.

Name:
Poor girl still doesn't have a name. We have been throwing around names and occasionally find one we like but then I end up not liking it. Currently Kevin still likes Eleanor Kate and we both agreed on Kayleigh but I'm still not 100%.




No comments:

Post a Comment