26 Weeks on Wednesday June 30th.
3 days late but at least I took a picture
Baby's Growth:
- Her eyes are forming, and her eyes will soon start to open.
- And her eyelashes are now grown, too.
- She's getting her immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies.
- She's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.
Heartburn has returned again. Generally just in the evenings and its a symptom that's not terrible so I don't mind it. Not feeling as much pressure as I have the previous weeks so I'm hoping that is a good sign regarding the placenta previa. I did notice my feet and fingers were swelling a little this week. Nothing severe and I still wear my wedding ring but they are tight in the morning and at night. And in order to keep this blog PG lets just say my body is getting ready to Nurse and I don't mean just bigger boobs.
Movement:
Still feeling those sweet jabs into my side and bladder but oh so thankful for them.
Weight Gain: I actually weighed this week in the morning before breakfast so unfortunately it is accurate but I am about 24lbs above pre-pregnancy weight. Guess I better lengthen our morning walks a little longer.
Moment of the Week:
We finally got Daddy a new car! We did lots of research and reviewed our budget multiple times to see what worked best for us. At the end of the day we ended up with a 2016 Mazda CX-5 touring.
Daddy is very happy with it and I am very happy we didn't rush into buying something and made sure to make a smart decision for our family. We also turned Lillian's car seat to forward facing. Even though I didn't want to move her yet it has been wonderful!



No comments:
Post a Comment