A day late but 15 Weeks!
Baby's Growth:
You probably can't feel it yet, but she's squirming a ton!
She might even be hiccuping in there.
She's making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now.
Symptoms:
Still having the headaches. They are brutal but i'm hoping they will end soon. The last two days of this week I haven't had one. I haven't been as tired and the days I don't have a headache I can get quite a bit done. My nesting has started as well. I've been getting some things organized and set out for our garage sale we are having this weekend. Kevin came home from work with boxes so I even packed up two boxes of some home decor things we don't need out. We don't have a move in date yet but once we do I'll be packing up anything and everything I can. I love packing because I feel like I have accomplished something and also decluttered.
Weight Gain: 7lbs over pre-pregnancy weight. (hopefully we don't keep gaining a pound every two weeks)
Cravings: Nothing I've just had to have.
Movement: No
Gender: We will schedule our next ultrasound at our next appointment in two weeks. Hoping to know gender by 19 weeks before we head out of town to see family.
(Kind of a boring week to update.)
Maternity Clothes: we have had great weather but still not super warm for shorts (plus I don't want to shave everyday) so i have been wearing leggings around the house and I need more. they are the most comfortable and I hate to buy maternity clothes. So I am now looking for suggestions on where to buy long t shirts. I have a long torso and a regular length T won't cut it for me and my big booty.
Sweet Moment of the week: I felt nauseous for just a moment earlier this week so I laid down and Lillian walked over to me and laid her head on my stomach then lifted it up and pointed to it and said "baby". That's the first time she has acknowledge the baby on her own.

No comments:
Post a Comment