Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Baby #2: Pregnancy week 14

14 Weeks!

Baby's Growth
-She/He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
-kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
-growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body — it will help him keep warm!

Symptoms
Feeling good this last week. Only symptoms were heartburn occasionally and my awful headaches every other day. I don't feel as pregnant this week compared to the others. My belly only looks big if i'm wearing a fitted shirt and right after I eat.

Weight Gain: I am fluctuating between 5 and 6 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight. 

Cravings: No cravings lately. I am eating better. But the starburst jellybeans I just bought sure are tasty! 

Gender: We won't know for a few more weeks. We don't care either way but there are pros for both. Kevin says he already knows what to expect with a girl so he's good with another girl. Plus we already have TONS of clothes. I like another girl so Lillian will have a sister. But a boy would be fun because it will be a new experience. I know people say boys clothes aren't as cute but I think they totally are! Plus I already have a nursery pinterest board for a boy and no clue what to do for another girl. 

Movement: nothing yet. It was a while before I felt Lillian move because I had no idea what to expect so hopefully I'll know it sooner this time around. 

Maternity clothes?: Haven't needed any yet. My pants fit fine unless they are jeans straight out of the dryer. My shirts fit fine too but even some clothes that "fit" don't look very flattering. I bought a long dress from Old Navy for Easter that I'm thinking will last me all pregnancy for church and weddings coming up. I'm not a dress person just for everyday wear but that may change being pregnant during the summer.

This was week 14 Pregnant with Lillian.


No comments:

Post a Comment