Well I guess the secret is out! Lillian is going to be a big sister come October 7th! I'm pretty sure she has no idea what is about to happen but at least she looks excited in this picture.
After our first ultrasound (8 weeks 2 days)
We told our parents our big news as soon as we found out at about 4 weeks. We were heading to my parent's house that weekend so Kevin made this sign.
and here is the video of Lillian giving Nana the "Valentine". We couldn't show Papa at the same time because he was in the shower. The next weekend we were already planning on going to Atlanta so we told Kevin's parent's in person then. I planned on having Lillian wear a Big Sister shirt when we walked into their house but it was late at night and she was in her pajamas asleep in the car. I figured once I put Lillian to bed at their house Kevin would tell his parents. So I waited, and waited, and waited and he never brought it up. Finally at like 11pm (at least an hour and half after we got there) I told him to check his text messages (I had been sending him texts to bring up the news but his phone was on silent) FINALLY he tells them!
I am currently 12 weeks along tomorrow Wednesday March 25th. We are very excited and yes it was planned.


No comments:
Post a Comment