Adeline turned 9 months old on July 9th. Which also happens to be Daddys birthday
I didn't write things down this month to remember so this post just mainly has pictures that happened this month.
My favorite picture of my loves!
She loves to stand up while she is eating.
The night we got back in town we decided to start cry it out since Adeline was still waking at least once a night. After just three nights of some CIO success! She continued to do awesome the rest of the month except for occasional nights she woke up screaming, not just crying but screaming unless I nursed her so I would only nurse on one side and that seemed to help. She sleeps on her side and towards the end of the month she also started rolling onto her belly and can't roll back so she starts fussing for help.
No comments:
Post a Comment