- Doing great on sleep. Still two naps a day but I think we are going to try and skip the morning nap every other day to get down to one. We tried that today and she only slept an hour and 15 mins for the afternoon nap and I would rather it be at least 2 hours so she gets enough sleep.
- I clap my hands twice to get Lillian's attention sometimes instead of yelling at her. Well it has back fired and now when I tell her "No" or that she can't have something, she claps at me twice and when I get on to her for clapping she does this thing with her eyes where she blinks slowly and just stares at me. It is so funny.
- We are working on using utensils when eating and she loves doing it by herself but makes a huge mess. She usually turns the spoon upside down before it gets in her mouth. She likes to dip her spoon in her food like it will just stick to the spoon no naturally the only thing she ever actually gets in her mouth is yogurt. Here is a video of her self-feeding yogurt.
- Speaking of yogurt I think Lillian has a slight lactose intolerance. The couple of times I have given her Greek yogurt (half of a small container) she spits up. She also drank about 12 oz of milk really fast and spit up about 30 minutes after ingesting it. This could be why she spit up so much when I nursed her.
- Lillian is a clumsy kid. She walks fine but somehow she trips a lot. She also will walk without looking where she is going or she'll back right up into something and fall down. If there is a pair of shoes lying around Lillian will trip over them at least once. Poor thing busted her gums once already, and has run into a couple different tables multiple times.
- This past Sunday Lillian got promoted to the toddler bible class instead of baby. She would always cry when we dropped her off and picked her up. This Sunday though she cried when she was dropped off but didn't look like she had been crying when we picked her up. We were so proud. I think in the toddler class they get to get out of the seats at some point so she feels more comfortable not being contained. Girl does not like being restricted.
- She finally cut some more teeth this month. 4 molars at once. Making it a total of 10 teeth. By the time she gets them all in she is going to start losing them again.
- We have noticed lately when Lillian wants something instead of pointing she sticks her hand out like she is grabbing something. Super cute it looks like the sign for milk (which we never taught her) to give you an idea.
- Lillian started sitting at her big girl table to eat. Makes more of a mess but she loves it.
Here are a couple random pictures of the last two months as well if you haven't already seen them on facebook or instagram. Our picture taking has slowed down a lot compared to when she was a baby. Don't worry I'll fix that.
first "whale spout"
Cookie baking for Daddy








No comments:
Post a Comment