Thursday, September 6, 2012

Week 13 in Review


Wow what a week. Multiple changes going on this week. 

My Symptoms: I started with a headache on Sunday on our way back home from out town. The headache continued thru Tuesday. (decided I needed more water and to not cut out caffeine completely) Monday was labor day and I did absolutely nothing. I was so tired. I didn't want to be a bum all day so Kevin and I went to walk at the park. That wore me out even more. We came back and I fell asleep in the middle of our bedroom floor for about 30 min. I then spent the rest of the afternoon and day laying around the house and at one point took another nap. Yes two in one day! Lol. I have also noticed this week that my appetite has increased. I don't feel like I need to eat all the time but meal times I eat more than I use to. For example Monday night I had two hot dogs and chips. I never eaten two hot dogs in one sitting. I have been trying to eat more of the solid foods instead snacks things. Hopefully that will help.

Weight:  I am now a total of 7lbs bigger than my pre pregnancy weight. :( so far I only notice it in my belly. Hopefully that is where it all has gone. 

Sleep: tired more often this week depending on the day. obviously have taken a few naps. Sleeping isn't uncomfortable yet but I do wake up a couple times during the night especially if I'm on my stomach. 

Cravings: again no cravings but pretty much anything i see or smells sounds good and makes me hungry. 

Other happenings: Kevin is showing some Empathy symptoms. Monday while I was lazy he was a busy little nester doing loads of laundry, cleaned our bedroom and organized the closet. I didn't mind it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment